GE3S helps in reducing occupational health & safety hazards and associated risks
ISO 45001 Consultancy Service is offered by GE3S. ISO 45001 is recognized as an effective Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) for achieving improved OH&S sustainable performance through control and systematic management of Occupational Health and Safety hazards and associated risks. The ISO 45001 standard helps maintain a healthy and safe work environment, which makes registration key to improvement in the workplace. Since the early industrial age, the need to reduce and eliminate the occurrence and costs of occupational injuries, illness, and fatalities have been a common goal for many organizations. Today, despite dedicated efforts and commitments from all interested parties, annual OH&S national statistics report thousands of work fatalities, injuries, and illnesses, which also result in millions of working days lost. Improved Occupational Health and Safety performance bring many benefits to your company, employees, business partners and key stakeholders.
|ISO 45001 Consultancy|
GE3S is a leading provider of ISO 45001 Consultancy Service in UAE. The benefits of ISO 45001 Consultancy Service are:-
• ISO 45001 put organizations on a level of excellence shared by organizations worldwide.
• Satisfies demands of current or prospective customers for registration. Superior pool clients that accept competent and prospective businesses.
• Increased acceptance by regulators, the public and interested parties. Accepted as being proactive about Health and Safety and continual improvement.
• Improves business performance. A well designed, well implemented ISO 45001 health/safety management systems reduces workplace illness and injury and increases productivity.
• Creates consistency throughout the organization built around “best practices”.
• Provides a platform for attracting lower insurance premiums and proves due diligence to the marketplace.
• Allows better identification of hazards and risk.
• Ensures compliance with all current legislation worldwide.
• Improves the efficiency of internal operations, reduces accidents, dangers, and downtime.
• Improves safety of all persons affected by the company’s activities.
• Improves management oversight. Incorporates monitoring and measurement of key performance indicators in health/safety. This gives management objective data upon which to base decisions.
• Internal auditing is an “early warning system” to help you spot health/safety threats – giving you the chance to address and resolve them before they are detected by others, rather than after.
• Facilitates continual improvement. Employee morale, insurance costs, liability, etc. not to mention simple human concern for the welfare of others — nothing in a business is more important than improving health/safety performance.
• Transforms your operation from detection mode to prevention mode.
• The benefits of Implementing ISO are endless and when implemented correctly it provides the company with an effective tool that will show a return on investment. With continued increases in insurance premiums, increased injury claims and spiraling health care costs the question companies need to ask themselves is can they afford not to implement ISO 45001.